CAS academic advisors and career coaches are available for 45-minute meetings both in person and via Zoom. When scheduling your appointment on Student Success Hub, select the location that best fits your need.
We look forward to connecting with you, sharing information, and helping you identify next steps for success! If you need help, contact us using the information below.
One-on-one advising for your overall success at Nebraska—personal, academic, and professional.
Geology and meteorology/climatology majors should plan to meet with their assigned academic advisor at least once every semester before you register for classes, and anytime you have a question. Geology and meteorology/climatology minors and students considering either as a major or minor are welcome, too.
Learn more about advising in CAS including how to prepare for and make the most of your advising meetings.
- Geology major and minor requirements* and courses
- Meteorology/climatology major and minor requirements* and courses
- Academic policies and procedures
- Academic calendar
* Note which catalog year you are using.
Ready to declare this major or minor?
Visit the Academic and Career Advising Center in 107 Oldfather Hall.
Your assigned advisor is your first point of contact for many advising questions, and the faculty mentors are your experts when you need discipline-specific information.
Talk to a faculty mentor when making choices about:
- upper-level courses
- graduate school in the discipline
- getting involved in research, internships, or other experiential learning activities related to the major